The following are contributors to Redress Information & Analysis website (in alphabetical order of surname):
- Alabbasi, Mamooon – news editor and translator based in London. His op-eds, reports, poetry and reviews have appeared in a number of media outlets.
- Atzmon, Gilad – Israeli-born musician, writer and anti-racism campaigner. His latest jazz album is “The Tide has Changed” and his latest book is The Wandering Who.
- Avnery, Uri – Israeli journalist, writer and peace activist
- Cook, Jonathan – writer and journalist based in Nazareth, Israel, and winner of 2011 Martha Gellhorn Special Prize for Journalism. His latest books are Israel and the Clash of Civilizations: Iraq, Iran and the Plan to Remake the Middle East (Pluto Press) and Disappearing Palestine: Israel’s Experiments in Human Despair (Zed Books). His website is www.jonathan-cook.net.
- Cook, William – professor of English at the University of La Verne in southern California and author of The Rape Of Palestine: Hope Destroyed, Justice Denied, Tracking Deception: Bush Mid-East Policy and The Chronicles of Nefaria. He is editor of Media with a Conscience News. He can be contacted via his website.
- Davidson, Lawrence – professor of history at West Chester University. He is the author of numerous books, including Islamic Fundamentalism and America’s Palestine: Popular and Official Perceptions from Balfour to Israeli Statehood. An archive of his work is available here.
- El-Hady, Ziad – British writer of Egyptian origins, a Masters graduate in Philosophy (King’s College, London University) and teacher at the School of Economic Science. He has participated in a number of humanitarian trips, including visits to Gaza, and he tweets @Philo_Human.
- Gordon, Neve – author of Israel’s Occupation; can be contacted through his website.
- Hart, Alan – Middle East specialist who has worked as a foreign correspondent for Britain’s Independent Television News (ITN) and the BBC’s “Panorama” programme. His Latest book, Zionism: The Real Enemy of the Jews, is a three-volume epic in its American edition. He blogs at www.alanhart.net and tweets at www.twitter.com/alanauthor.
- Kanj, Jamal – author of Children of Catastrophe: Journey from a Palestinian Refugee Camp to America (Garnet Publishing, UK). His articles can be read at www.jamalkanj.com
- Littlewood, Stuart – author of the book Radio Free Palestine, which tells the plight of the Palestinians under occupation.
- Peebles, Graham – an artist, writer and director of The Create Trust, a UK-registered charity he founded in 2006. He has run education projects and teacher training programmes in Palestine, India and Ethiopia. A long-time student of the Ageless Wisdom Teachings and eastern philosophy, he is currently writing a series of essays on education.
- Stuart, Laura – British human rights activist. She visited the Gaza Strip twice in 2009 as part of the Viva Palestina humanitarian missions, was on board the Turkish aid ship Mavi Marmara that was attacked by Israeli state terrorists in May 2010 and joined the humanitarian land convoy to the Strip in October 2010.