Jewish Americans turning their backs on Israel
The apartheid state of Israel has good reason to be worried. This is clear from the increasingly desperate efforts of Binyamin Netanyahu to convince the Americans that a war with Iran would be really great, despite the apparently sincere attempts of Iran’s new president, Hassan Rouhani, to put relations with the West on a new, constructive footing.
But it isn’t just Rouhani’s dovishness that’s worrying the warmongers in usurped Palestine. Israel is losing America, and the loss has little to do with the incumbent in the White House.
A recent poll of American Jews by the Pew Research Centre confirms that American Jews are turning away from Israel. Among other things, it found that
- Nearly one in three (31 per cent) of Jewish Americans said they did not feel attached to Israel. Another 39 per cent felt only “somewhat” attached.
- Sixty-two per cent of Jewish Americans do not believe that the Israeli government is negotiating in good faith with the Palestinians.
- A massive 83 per cent do not agree that the construction of Jewish colonies on the Palestinian West Bank helps Israeli security.
- Forty-four per cent of Jewish Americans believe the colonizing of Palestinian land is actively harmful to Israeli security.
- A huge 72 per cent say there is a lot of discrimination against Muslim Americans.
- Only 42per cent say there is a lot of discrimination against Jewish Americans.
According to Professor Juan Cole, one of the conclusions to be drawn form this poll is that Israel’s stooges in the United States are becoming irrelevant. “The Israel lobbies don’t represent most Jewish voters, and if voter sentiment is the issue, they can most often safely be defied,” he says.
The same goes for Zionist censorship bodies such as CAMERA, which monitor journalists and attempt to discipline them or get them sacked if they dare criticize Likud policy. These, he says, “should just be ignored” because “[t]hey don’t speak for Jewish Americans. They speak for a small group of fanatics.”
As Abraham Lincoln said, “You can fool some of the people all of the time, and all of the people some of the time, but you cannot fool all of the people all of the time.”
America’s Jews are waking up to the big Zionist lie. And not before time.